Psychedelic T-shirts on Amazon





Just a heads up to let you know you can now pickup some more psychedelic tshirts ( and a few dub themed ones too ! ) on Amazon under my arty moniker, KOALACID. 

I'm looking to build up more designs over time but that kind of depends on Amazon's tier level system for designers. Currently I'm sitting at the lower level of a total of 25 allowed designs. Hopefully with a few more sales Amazon will bump me up to level 100 ( 100 allowed designs ) which means I'll have more freedom to design what I want in the psychedelic tshirt space for you guys and the wider public. 

I'm keeping all the prices down to absolute minimum at the moment (i.e I make no profit ! )  to help attract sales and boost my level , so it's a great time to get in and snag a tshirt for Christmas ! 

If you like the look of these you can find them and more at the following link :


Cheers,

PsyAmb

Posted on 8.12.23 by PsyAmb TAG : , | 0 Comments ( ADD NEW COMMENT )

0 comments :

Post a Comment